SRI VENKATESHWARA SWAMY TEMPLE:
It is one of the most famous temple in vaisanavas history. Lord Venkateshwara is located in Tirupati Tirumala temple. Lakhs of people visit every year to worship lord Venkateshwara. It is believed lord Vishnu has appeared to mankind in Kaliyuga.
- Balaji Temple Timings : 02:30 am – 11:30 am.
- Darshan Fee : Free (Sarva Darshan), ₹ 300 (Special Darshan), ₹ 500 (VIP Darshan).
- Seva Fee : Starts at ₹ 25.
- Located at Tirumala Hills
- Its Tirupati Tour Package Main Sightseeing Places
SRI GOVINDARAJA SWAMY TEMPLE :
Sri govindharaja swamy temple is considered to be one of the oldest temple build in 1130 AD. This temple was build by the greatest vaishnavas devotee “Ramanuja”.
Lakhs of devotees visit the temple this temple to cherish the wealth and grow more. This temple is completely build in dravidian style by vaishnavas.
- Timings: 05:00 am – 12:30 pm; 01:15 pm – 04:45 pm; 06:00 pm – 09:30 pm.
- Darshan Fee: Free (Sarva Darshan), ₹ 5 (Special Darshan), ₹ 20 (Quick Darshan).
- *Seva Fee: ₹ 10.
- Located at Tirupati
SRIVARI PADALA MANDAPAM :
This temple is situated in foothills of tirupathi tirumala. Devotees enroute to trek towards a ancient temple called “SRIVARI PADALA MANDAPAM” which is considered as foot of lord Venkateshwara.
- Timings: 05:00 am – 08:00 pm
- Darshan Fee: Free
- Seva Fee: ₹ 5 (Padala Seva), ₹ 10 (Ekantha Seva), ₹ 20 (Abhishekam)
- Located at Tirupati, Alibiri
SRI PADMAVATHI AMMAVARI TEMPLE :
Sri padmavathi ammavari temple is located near tirupati in foothills of tirumala. Lord padmathi is loacted here in this temple. Devotees must get blessing from lord padmvathi before worshipping lord venkateshwara.
- Timings: 05:00 am – 09:00 pm.
- Darshan Fee: Free.
- *Seva Fee: ₹ 25 onwards.
- Located at Tirupati, Thiruchanoor
- Its Tirupati Darshan Package from Chennai sightseeing place.
SRI KAPILESHWARA SWAMY TEMPLE :
Sri kapileshwara swamy temple is also known as “KAPILA THEERTHAM”. It is considered the one and only lord shiva temple located in tirupati. The statue of the lord shiva is said to be “SELF-MANIFESTED” or also known as “SUYAMBU”. Devotees believe that waterfalls near the temple will relieve us from the sins.
- Timings: 05:00 am – 08:00 pm
- Located at Tirupati, Near Alibiri Gate
SRI KALAHASTHI TEMPLE :
Sri kalahasthi temple is considered the highly reputed temples in south india. This temple is also considered as one of the representative temple of “PANCHA BOOTHAS”.
In concern, this temple is the consideration of “AIR”. The light lamped in place of vayu-lingam flickers day and night without any presence of air. So devotees believe that there is a presence of lord “VAYU”.
- Timings: 06:00 am – 09:00 pm
- Located at Kalahasti, its long from 40 KMS in Tirupati
- Kalahasti Temple will be added Tirupati Package Sightseeing Places
AHASAGANGA THEERTHAM :
Ahasaganga theertham is located very near to the lord venkateshwara temple. Every devotees take a compulsory dip from this theertham as it is a holy water taken for lord venkateshwara “ABHISHEGAM”. It is also recommened for a best sightseeing for nature lovers. Its Located in Tirumala Hills
PAPAVINASAM DAM :
Papavinasam theertham is considered one of the best sightseeing places loacted near tirupati. In ancient times is considered as holy water that demolisges our sins and make our soul pure.