Sri Kapileswara Travels provides TTDC Tirupati Tour Package from Madurai includes two way bus fare, AC transportation, food 1 breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 dinner (veg only), Special Entry darshan tickets at Tirupati Balaji Temple.
Tirupati is one of the most prevalent temple towns situated in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. It is the most highly esteemed pilgrimage in India. It lays on the Tirumala hills a beautiful chain of seven hills that are considered to be the second ancient rock mountains in the world. Infinite temples dot the backdrops of Tirupati, Out of which Venkateshwara Swami temple stands as the richest and the most important of all. The Tirupati Balaji temple is recorded to be one of the busiest pilgrimage spot in the world.
Sri Kapileswara Travels is conducting Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package has special for Madurai Balaji pilgrims, Easy to connect Tirupati Lord Venkatesh Swamy and visits Tirupati Balaji Darshan from Madurai
For Tirupati Balaji Tour Package Cost – Rs.4200/- per Head
Madurai to Tirupati Bus Package Pickup & Drop Points
- Hotel Tamilnadu, Madurai
- Pick up also available En route from Madurai to Tirupati Road
Madurai to Tirupati Tour Package Itinerary
- Journey will start at night 7.00 pm from Madurai to Tirupati
- Pick Up city points en route will be Madurai to Tirupati
- Second day will reach Tirupati – TTDC Tamilnadu Tourism guides will accompany the pilgrims; reach hotel for fresh-up, then breakfast.
- Travel by APSRTC transport from Tirupati to Tirumala, reaching Tirumala can proceed for Head tonsure, ₹300 Special entry Balaji darshan ticket and Tirumala Shopping.
- After completion Take lunch at good quality restaurant in Tirupati.
- Padmavathi Temple Darshans
- Return journey from Tirupati to Madurai.
- Third day morning 6 AM back to at Madurai. END TRIP after taking Blessings of Lord Balaji.
NOTE : TTDC Tourists are requested to show Identity Card at TTDC Counter or Boarding Time – Tourism Complex before Tour Departure)
NOTE : No cancellation/Preponement/Postponement within 7 days before the commencement of this Madurai – Tirupati Tour.
TTDC Madurai to Tirupati Bus Tour Package – Facilities Included
- AC Bus Transport (Madurai – Tirupati and Tirupati – Madurai)
- One breakfast, one lunch, 1 dinner on Second Day
- Non AC Transport for Tirupati to Tirumala Hills (Lord Balaji Temple) and Return
- Tirupati Tirumala Cottages 1 Hours Refreshment
- Rs.300/- Special Entry darshan Pass (For Tirupati Balaji Temple)
- Guidelines for entire trip of Tirupati tour package from Madurai
Tirupati Package from Madurai – Services Excluded
- Tonsure (Mottai) charges
- Special Darshan of other temple if any
- Tips and Personal Expanses
- Travel insurance etc.
- Tirupati Tour Package from Chennai
- Bangalore to Tirupati Package by Bus
- Tirupati Package from Coimbatore by Sleeper Bus
- Tirupati Package from Bangalore by Car
Good Travel Agency 🔥 with Tirupati Tour from Madurai
It is a good travel agency. South Indian meals are included in the package of Tirupati and we enjoyed it. I liked their service and definitely recommend this travel agency.
My experience for Madurai to Tirupati Bus Tour
Really awesome experience, Pick up was on time, breakfast was fine, darshan was very good and well managed, return was before time and we were surprised to come back sooner. Overall it was a great experience and we intend to use your services in the future again.
Tirupati Experience by TTDC for Tirupati Package from Madurai
We choose Sri Kapileswara Travels for one day AC semi sleeper bus package from Madurai to Tirupati, It
was a nice experience. TTDC Tour Guide was professional and on time.