TTDC Tirupati Package Cost: Rs.4000/- by AC Semi Sleeper Bus
Comport Tirupati Tour Package cost: Rs.4700/- (AC Sleeper Bus) and Weekend Rs. 4850/-
- Include 3 Times Vegetarian Food, Rs.300 Balaji Darshan Tickets, 2 to 3 hours Stay with Fresh up, TTDC Tour Guide
- The Tirupur to Tirupati Tour Timing Evening 8:30 PM to Back to Return Second Day Early Morning 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Tirupur to Tirupati Tour Package Programs
DAY 01 : Start Journey from Tirupur to Tirupati by AC Semi Sleeper or Sleeper bus
- 08:30 PM – Pickup at Surya Bakery in Tirupur and Travel start from Tirupur to Tirupati by Bus
DAY 02: Visits Tirupati Balaji Darshan
- 05:00 AM – Reach in Tirupati, Check in Hotel, Arrange Freshup, Rooms will be given Sharing based.
- 06:30 AM – Check out hotel and Breakfast, Travel from Tirupati to Tirumala (Hills) by APSRTC Bus.
- 08:00 AM – Reach to Tirumala Balaji Temple, Time given for Tonsure (Mottai) (PAID BY GUEST FOR TONSURE AND LOCAL TRANSPORT IF ANY) on after completion
- 10:00 AM – Report at Tirupati Balaji Darshan of Sree Lord Venkateshwara Balaji (2 to 3 hours approx.) – Collect Laddu Prasadam – Back to Tirupati by local APSRTC Bus – LUNCH – Darshan at Shri Padmavati Temple.
- 07:00 PM – Return Journey start from Tirupati to Tirupur, on the way arrange dinner in Ranipet Tamilnadu Hotel with little refreshment.
DAY 03: Drop to Tirupur
Tour concludes with the Lord Venkateshwara Balaji’s blessings …..
Tiruppur to Tirupati Package Inclusions
AC Bus as per category, one breakfast and one lunch, One Dinner on Day 2, Fresh up rooms at Ranipet Tamilnadu hotels, Non AC APSRTC travel from Tirupati to Tirumala and Return, Rs.300 Special Entry Balaji Darshan (Quick darshan), Guidance for Entire Tirupati Trip, One Laddu Prasad per Person
Tiruppur to Tirupati Package Exclusions:
Tonsure charges, jeep charges, Darshan of other temple if any, Tips, Travel Insurance etc., and those not mentioned in the “Inclusions” head
Terms & Conditions of Tirupati Balaji Temple
- Gents: Kurta, Pyjama/ Dhoti with Shirt or Pancha with Shirt.
- Ladies: Half Saree/ Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Saree. (Western outfit not allowed like Jeans, Night pant, Track Suit etc)
- Keep original ID Proof to all at the report of Tirupati trip
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.