Foot path darshan is one of the ancient form of darshan in Tirupati Balaji temple. Thousands of devotees climb through alipiri path to have darshan of lord Venkateshwara. Devotees with vow will climb the hill to have tirupati darshan. There is another foot path travel from srivari medu to Tirumala which is quicker than alipiri path. The length of alipiri will last up to 12 kilo meters. But from srivari medu it takes almost 2 hrs to reach the destination.
THE FACILITIES FOR FOOT PATH TRAVELLERS :
- Devotees will be provided with a token who optional to take a foot path.
- Bio Metric checks will be done for every devotees.
- A special token will be given for their luggage’s to handover in alipiri.
- Neatly sanitized toilets.
- Shelters for devotees who likes to take rest.
- A patrol vehicle that monitors the movements of devotees from being cheated or robbed.
- 24 hrs medical assistance.
- Canteens with refreshments.
- Relay of religious programmes will be telecasted.