Tirumala Tirupati is one of the best temple in the world for any religious trip. Therefore people from all over the world visits this temple everyday. Every day , Tirupati temple is flooded with pilgrims. And this temple is also considered as one of the richest temple in the world because of its donations received. If you are living in Hyderabad and looking for the best package to Tirupati by train, then the following package will be the right choice.
IRCTC Tirupati Tour Package
The package is called as IRCTC Tirupati Package from Hyderabad by Train. IRCTC is an undertaking of Indian railways for managing the tours, catering and online ticket booking operations. This IRCTC Tirupati Package from Hyderabad by Train is provided by IRCTC. So there will be no fraudulent activities or doubts about the quality of this package.
IRCTC Tirupati Package from Hyderabad by Train is a 4 days package and it covers the important pilgrimage places on the way from Hyderabad to Tirumala Tirupati temple. The following are the details of the package : Covering places are :
- Kanipakam Vinayaka Temple : This is the famous Vinayaka temple which is located at the Kanipakam district of Chittoor district. Lord Ganesh in the middle of water is the specialty of this temple
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple : This temple is situated just 12 km from Tirumala Tirupati at Chittoor district. The main deity is Lord Venkateshwara
- Sri Kalahasti Temple : This temple is one of famous temples which were dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is situated just 36 km from Tirumala Tirupati temple
- Alamelu Mangapuram : This temple is one of the part of Tirupati temple. Here the main deity is Sri Padmavati temple.
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple
Important note :
- All passengers must follow the dress code mentioned irrespective of any age
- All passengers must have the required identity documents for security purposes.
Tariff for IRCTC Tirupati Tour Package
For any queries or further details contact or search for IRCTC online agent.