Everyone in this world who would like to undergo religious trip will always search for various holy places. In that case Tirumala Tirupati temple in India is one among the most famous Hindu temple in the world. Many devotees from all over the world come every day and will get mesmerized. Despite that, people within the country would also do darshans. Comparing to people of own country, foreigners will be required to come across various procedures for entering into the temple. Similarly Non-resident Indians (NRI) will have the same procedures as foreigners.
Who is the authority for Tirupati temple ?
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is the administrative body for the functioning and controlling for Tirupati temple.
- TTD is responsible for making arrangements for all types of people.
What is the Tirupati package for NRI ?
- TTD initiated a special darshan for NRI through “Supadham” entrance.
- By using these entrance, NRI’s can easily carry out their darshan.
What is the procedure for availing NRI special darshan ?
- This special package for NRI cannot be booked online in advance
- NRI’s , first look for the package coming to Tirupati
- Reach the TTD help desk or the entrance for getting Supadham ticket
- Bring the passport, visa and other required documents when you visit Tirupati
- Get the ticket by paying the required amount. For small children of less than 12 years of age doesn’t need any tickets. But the age proof is must for them
- Report at Supadham entrance between 12pm to 6pm
- Do darshan through Supadham entrance and finish your journey
NOTE : Follow the dress code mentioned for NRI’s