Tirumala tirupati temple is located in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The main lord of Tirupati temple is Lord Venkateshwara. The Tirupati temple is situated at the peak of seventh hill in Tirumala hills. It is reported that every day from all over the world many pilgrims visit this temple. So there will be a huge crowd daily. Old people and some others find it difficult to visit and do the darshan. To remove this difficulty, Tirumala Tirupati devasthanams initiated a new type of darshan for senior citizens. In this blog let us discuss the other details of this senior citizen package.
Senior citizen Tirupati package :
- People of age more than 65 years fall into senior citizen category
- These senior citizens can finish their darshan within half an hour by the special darshan offered by TTD
- They can be accompanied by their spouse
- They should carry the necessary proofs like age proof and medical certificate for enquiries
- The darshan for senior citizen and physically challenged people are free of cost
- The darshan time is allotted between 10am to 3pm
- People who wanted to avail this darshan must report 2 hours before the darshan time with necessary proofs.
- TTD has also made facilities like seating arrangements, sambar and curd rice, hot milk, electric buggies (for travel within the temple) for making the travel much easier for free of cost.
For any queries you can reach out to the people of Tirumala Tirupati devasthanams.