Tirumala Tirupati temple in Andhra Pradesh is one of the famous places in the world for religious trip. Therefore pilgrims from all over the world will definitely visit Tirupati temple at least once. The Tirupati temple is located at Tirumala hills in Andhra Pradesh, India. The temple is situated at the seventh hill and hence forth called as “Temple of seven hills”. So the whole trip to the temple will be interesting and will feel like adventure.
ABOUT TIRUMALA TIRUPATI TEMPLE WITH GUIDE BALAJI DARSHAN
Tirumala Tirupati temple is recorded as one of the most visited temple where daily visits cross 50,000 to 1,00,000 people. The premises of the temple is vast and pilgrims are required to walk more distances. Since many people visit the temple everyday there will be rush all over. Old people, small children, physically challenged, people with new borns etc., will visit the temple. So it will be difficult for them to travel and do darshan among the crowd. Thus Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam provides special entry for every kind of visitors. In this blog let us discuss the special entry provided for the parents with infants in Tirupati.
Special entry in Tiruapti for parents with infants :
- Parents with infants of less than 1 year need not required to wait in the general queue for tirupati balaji darshan.
- A separate queue called “Supadham” is allowed for them which is less crowded than the normal queue.
- The timing allowed is 8.30 am to 10.30 am and 12 pm to 6 pm.
- Parents are required to carry age proof of the infant and must present at the entrance
- Only parents/siblings of the infants are allowed along with the infants in the queue.
- Parents who accompany infants must follow the dress code for entering “Supadham” queue
If you are in Chennai & Bangalore, We can arrange tirupati darshan package the parents with infants quota and help to our team.