Tirumala tirupati temple is one of the most sought after religious place by pilgrims. It is considered as the richest temple in the world because of the donations received. Everyday more than 50,000 people visits Tirupati temple. Each and every person will come to temple expecting some unforgettable memories. So they plan for the trip like visiting certain places within certain time.
The best plan should take less time and must cover the important places of the temple. Since many people did not get free days to visit temple, they mostly plan for one day trip to Tirupati. In this blog, we listed the events that can be carried out within the one day trip and will give you soulful experience in one day.
Preparations for the trip to Tirupati temple :
- Plan the date on which you have to visit the temple
- Choose the best travel agency ( SRI KAPILESWARA TRAVELS )
- Pack your essentials efficiently
- Carry all your required identity documents
Programs for one day trip to Tirupati temple :
- After reaching downhill, take some rest and start climbing the hill
- Reach Sri Venkateshwara temple at the seventh hill
- Take bath in Pushkarini lake and participate in darshan
- After darshan get your ladoo prasadham at the temple
- Roam the temple premises for sometime and return to the downhill
- There you can visit Sri Padmavathi temple and do darshan there
- After some religious shopping there you can return to you hometown
This is the best plan you can make to fulfil your darshan within one day .
Get blessings along with adventure at Tirupati temple !!!